Think of me as your Financial Navigator, guiding you through a successful financial life.
Our Flight Plan
- Providing Portfolio Management & Financial Planning, customized and personalized to fit your goals and flexible to adapt to life changes.
- Taking a comprehensive, consultative, holistic approach that centers on an on-going personal relationship built on trust.
- Serving retirees, pre-retirees, and people who have self-managed their investments and now see a need for an advisor.
- Certified Financial Planner – CFP® and Fee-only Advisor – trusted fiduciary, always acting in the best interests of our clients.
- When to retire
- How much do I need to retire
- Making money last in retirement
- When to claim Social Security
- Long term care insurance
- Estate planning
- Working beyond retirement age
How We Help
- We begin by assessing your financial situation, your strengths and your weaknesses, and of course, your goals and the vision you have for your lifestyle now and in the future. .
- Further we develop customized and personalized long-term strategies to help you achieve your financial goals with an emphasis on risk management.
- With Eugenio Financial, we individually manage and constantly monitor your accounts so you don’t have to.
- We take a comprehensive, consultative investing approach with the goal of achieving steady, consistent growth.
- We believe in being flexible in the ever-changing financial market, and always strive to improve the quality of your life through excellent financial decisions that go beyond just your investment portfolio.
- Risk Managed Asset Allocation And Portfolio Management
- Comprehensive Financial Planning and Money Management
- Retirement and Social Security Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- We do develop and follow a long-term game plan.
- We do build a Portfolio that keeps you diversified.
- We do control long-term risk.
- We do stay focused on long-range goals.
- We do take a rational, balanced approach to investing.
- We do understand perseverance is our friend.
- We don’t speculate.
- We don’t try to hit home runs.
- We don’t try to time the market.
- We don’t get hung up on the news headlines.
- We don’t focus on the short-term.
- We don’t get emotional.